Vision, Mission, and Values
To bring the lost back in harmony with God through the Word of God and the ministry of reconciliation that God has given us.
(2 Cor. 5:17-21)
To usher man toward an awareness of his righteousness. To demonstrate the love of God and the power of God through the Holy Ghost. To teach and preach God’s perfect will to man. To restore communion unto God through Christ to the wayward man.
- The foundation and focus for our entire ministry is the local church.
(Matthew 16:18, 1 Timothy 3:7)
- Membership in God’s family means partnership and partnership produces power.
(Deut. 32:30, Gen. 11 & 17)
- We are created to serve and minister to others resulting in lives that are changed forever.
- God is madly in love with us and is committed to our development.
(John 16:27, Jer. 31:3, Deut. 7:6-8)
- We are committed to a life and ministry of absolute excellence.
(Daniel 6:3, Philippians 1:10)
- Our life is to give, not to take.
(2 Cor. 8:3-5, Matt.20:28)
- Our character will determine our destiny.
(2 Peter 1:1, Romans 1:1)
- Staying teachable makes us able to teach.
(Prov. 4:1-2, 5-9 & 9:9)
- We are committed to covenant relationships.
(1 Sam. 18:1-5, 20:23)
- We live by faith and the complete integrity of God’s Word.
(2 Corinthians 5:7, Hebrews 11:6, 6:19)
- The way we treat others is the truest measure of our relationship with God.
(1 John 4:20)
- We will pursue our principles unto death.